INFORMATION WE COLLECT
· Contact information and personal identifiers, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, and username or social media handle.
· Demographic information, such as your age, sex, and gender (some of which may be protected by applicable law).
· Commercial information, such as the products or services you have purchased, returned or considered, and your product preferences.
· Payment information, such as your method of payment and payment card information.
· Identity verification information, such as member ID and passwords.
· Location information, such as your GPS coordinates or the approximate location of your mobile device.
· User Content, such as your communications with us and any other content you provide (including photographs, videos, reviews, articles, survey responses and comments).
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
· To provide you with our goods and services;
· To improve our goods,services,advertisements and website;
· To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries or complaints;
· To analyze purposes;
· To maintain records and comply with our legal obligations.
· We may share your personal information with our employees, contractors and third party service providers.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website or mobile applications may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
· If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by email.
· We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.